Faith Community at WordsFree.org
August 22, 2017, 02:24:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anybody still using wordsfree forums?  (Read 549 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: May 24, 2015, 04:52:14 AM »

Hello,

It has been a few months since anybody posted, and I was the last one.  I'm thinking of archiving these, because almost all of the posters here have died or otherwise move on.

If anybody still uses the forums, I'm happy to leave them up at least somewhere they can be searched.  But I might put something new on this domain forums.wordsfree.org -- or maybe not.  This forum has been a hugely important part of my life and there is still a lot of good reference material here.  Maybe I'll never come retrieve it though, and that's another thing.  But first I want to know if anybody is still using it.  Maybe there is a way I can send a broadcast message to all users, before doing anything to change it.

If anybody replies on this thread then for sure if I do anything I'll let you know first.

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: