Faith Community at WordsFree.org
June 29, 2017, 02:25:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: St. Therese morning prayer  (Read 777 times)
Veronica97

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2013, 11:13:12 AM »

I have been looking for a morning offering prayer, and today this one just happened to pop up on my Facebook page.  It's just the "right" one for me!

A MORNING PRAYER WRITTEN BY ST. THERESE
O my God! I offer Thee all my actions of this day for the intentions and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to Its infinite merits; and I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of Its Merciful Love.

O my God! I ask of Thee for myself and for those whom I hold dear, the grace to fulfill perfectly Thy Holy Will, to accept for love of Thee the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together in heaven for all Eternity.

Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/therese3.htm#ixzz2XuKJ3rxh

http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/therese3.htm#ixzz2Xtfe4pvm

At night I say this one:  "Eternal Father, I desire to rest in Your Heart this night. I make the intention of offering to You every beat of my heart, joining to them as many acts of love and desire. I will bring back to You souls that offend You. I ask forgiveness for the whole world, especially for those who know You and yet sin. I offer You my every breath and heartbeat as a prayer of reparation.
Amen."

I believe the prayer above comes from Sr. Josefa Menendez.  
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:46:56 AM by Veronica97 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: