Faith Community at WordsFree.org
October 23, 2017, 05:31:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There really are very wealthy people calling the shots for society.  (Read 1408 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: July 29, 2013, 12:20:44 PM »

There really are a group of amazingly wealthy and powerful people calling the shots for global society.  That's one of the reasons there are conspiracy theories about it...

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
ncjohn
Global Moderator
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 01:53:48 PM »

I believe there are those who are conspiring to make us think there are conspiracy theorists out there.

"Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God."
This is the effect of true charity, to be on good terms with all men, to consider no one your enemy, and to live at peace with those who hate peace.--Robert Bellarmine
Linda Clare

Westmoreland47@msn.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 10:14:48 PM »

I
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:44:56 PM by Linda Clare » Logged

Linda Clare
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 07:35:27 AM »

I agree!  Who are they, John?  I had a good friend  who use to warn me of all sorts of anti- Christian groups that were ready to take over.  I had nightmares about it.  It was One World Government, the Eye on the dollar bill, secular humanism, meditation, Om, Buddhism, anything that wasn't red, white, and blue, anything with the word global in it etc, etc, etc.

Of the things you listed, I've never heard of "eye on dollar bill" so I can't comment on that.  The One world government, though, is very real and our last three presidents have spoken of it.  And David Rockefeller is among a very real group of elite power players worldwide who make influences on the governments of nations.  I don't research it a lot, but when I was more politically involved I was taught to "properly" consider those who warned of such things as wackos.  But a year or two I realized that the whole Republican v Democrat struggle (in the US) is a puppet show.  They keep everyone focused on the struggle when in reality the larger picture can be seen only if you take the puppeteers into account.  I haven't researched it well enough to be eloquent on the matter, but at least I'm aware.  Our last couple presidents have referred to this but not as "one world government" because that would be too scary and that would imply they had less power than they have, so instead they use the term "new world order."

As far as the eye on the dollar bill, and the Masons and whatever they are supposedly up to, those things don't impress me at this point.  And the "-isms" like humanism and Buddhism are not a tangible threat to my liberties.  I think people fear any influence or indicator that involves people who think differently than we do.

As a practical matter I don't know that there is anything any one person can do about any of this, and there are probably even good aspects of it.  But those who watch the pabulum those in charge feed us via their beloved media channels, should be aware that  the things  we see only really make sense in context of those we don't.

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Linda Clare

Westmoreland47@msn.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 03:25:25 PM »

I
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:46:30 PM by Linda Clare » Logged

Linda Clare
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: