Faith Community at WordsFree.org
April 26, 2019, 05:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abortion is a Satanic Sacrfice (Alan do you mind me re-posting this here?)  (Read 227 times)
zaccers

View Profile WWW Email
« on: June 22, 2013, 05:37:51 PM »

Abortion is a Satanic Sacrifice
Isn't it strange how almost everyone is offended by the word "ABORTION"? Even the people ok with getting one seem offended by the word.

And then a former satanist:; a former satanic High Wizard, someone that has committed abortions in the name of Satan (146 abortions) comes along and says abortion is a satanic sacrifice and you'd be surprised how many people will argue and get angry. And they don't seem to be angry that i did these things. They seem to be angry that im SAYING these things. How dare i say abortions (an intrinsic evil, denounced by the Catholic Church and a Mortal sin) is a satanic sacrifice.

These people will cuss me, follow me, throw things at me, hurtle insults at me, threaten me and my family & attack me physically. Not because I've committed heinous , horrible, satanic acts. But instead because I'm claiming these acts as satanic. I was the satanic High Wizard, not you. I was a member of the Satanic World Church, not you. I did spells for profit and gain , not you. And i committed 146 abortions, as a satanic High Wizard, not you.

Every abortion committed in the world gets dedicated to Satan ever single day by High Wizards across the world. Even if the person getting the abortion doesn't dedicate it to Satan, it still happens.

Come watch a couple of videos and then whether you agree o disagree feel free to post your comment here. www.instituteoftheholyspirit.com then from the main page go to IHS TV and from there it is the Satanist Converts vid. or go to http://en.gloria.tv/?search=zachary+king and watch either (or both) of the top 2 videos. They are both small snippets of a larger 2 hour video interview. If anyone is interested i can give you the larger interview so you can watch the whole thing.

Peace through Christ
zachary king

"The fruit of abortion is nuclear war" Mother Theresa
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 08:09:54 PM »

And then a former satanist:; a former satanic High Wizard, someone that has committed abortions in the name of Satan (146 abortions) comes along and says abortion is a satanic sacrifice and you'd be surprised how many people will argue and get angry. And they don't seem to be angry that i did these things. They seem to be angry that im SAYING these things. How dare i say abortions (an intrinsic evil, denounced by the Catholic Church and a Mortal sin) is a satanic sacrifice.

Yes, it's OK to post it here, but some of us are pretty sensitive to make sure to warn us if you link to videos that are challenging to watch.

I had forgotten about that thread until you mention it.  Yes, it was totally bizarre.  It was like they were missing the whole point and arguing about trifles.  It was really weird; people were saying they knew more about you than you did.

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
zaccers

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 09:39:29 PM »

Alan

you wre such a friend in there. I looked forward to your posts. Whether it was defending me or just making a point.

It was amazing how there were so many people attacking yet so many other people couldnt see it. I had 2 or 3 real life friends in that thread. Even when they stood up for me they were disbelieved and attacked.

I guess i posted this kind of for old times sake. But also to get a discussion , hopefully flowing in a positive direction for a change. And if the thread doesn't take off, well that's ok too. I didn't come here to attack or be attacked. Just to share and learn.

ncjohn
Global Moderator
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 07:00:40 PM »

I'm going to hold off on this one for the time being. My mind is too cluttered to take on something of this order at the moment.

"Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God."
This is the effect of true charity, to be on good terms with all men, to consider no one your enemy, and to live at peace with those who hate peace.--Robert Bellarmine
zaccers

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 12:02:51 AM »

I'm going to hold off on this one for the time being. My mind is too cluttered to take on something of this order at the moment.

Take your time  Smiley

zaccers

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 10:53:04 AM »

For any of those who might be curious about me here are some videos & websites to check out. one of the interviews is pretty graphic ill warn you as to which one when i post it. You wont be seeing anything graphic but the content is VERY adult.

www.allsaintsministry.org this is my ministry web page

http://embracingyourgreatness.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html  this gets very graphic

https://www.google.com/search?q=zachary+king+former+high+wizard&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a    searching me on google as zachary king former high wizard

Alan on CAF i would already have a few dozen (if not more) posts and most of them would be attacking. Good bunch of people you got here  Smiley

PtC
zac

Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 06:38:16 AM »

www.allsaintsministry.org this is my ministry web page

I'm gradually getting around to checking out your links.  So far I've checked out your home page, and it tells a nice story.  I didn't find any links on it or anything; just the page so far.  It looked like there was just one page so far, with no links.  But I did like the story you tell, and succinctly.

I see you're living in Florida.  Anywhere near Boca Raton?  In about a month I'm planning to be there, for the first time in Florida since I think 1971, during Christmas break, when I was in seventh grade.  I remember that distinctly because when I got back from break my 7th grade teacher made me take a test out in the hall because I had such a great tan she was jealous (she had skin that peeled easily) and didn't want to have to look at me!  It was kind of fun to be sitting in the little chair outside the room, but hadn't done anything wrong so there was no feeling of guilt or panic!

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
zaccers

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 02:48:32 PM »

Alan

Boca is the other side of the state away. Fortunately for Florida that just means 2.5 hours away. Prob around 140 miles or so. When will you be there? give me the dates and better location and maybe we can meet. e mail my personal account.

One of the things i dont like about my site is if you dont click on the exact spot the other pages dont seem to exist. theres a home page, store page , contact page (that has references as well) and calendar. You have to click to the right  end of the word to see the other pages. also on the calendar if you see where theres a talk hilight that with your mouse and more info will come up.

Thats prob the only thing new for you. i think ive posted the other stuff in CAF in the past. so you may have seen it there before.

PtC
zac

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: