Faith Community at WordsFree.org
June 26, 2017, 07:11:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Kevin12  (Read 2287 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: June 01, 2013, 07:31:32 AM »

Dear Kevin12,

I'm glad you decided to join us!  I think it's time for WordsFree to wake up and start becoming active again.  Certainly there is a need for Catholics and others of faith to discuss religion without having to deal with challengers who are more trying to "state their own case" than to "get" what others have to say.

I think you will like the environment here.  Membership is by invitation only at this point, and the rules are simple; we respect and support each other regardless of difference in point of view.  IOW, we play nice with each other.  Feel free to browse or post wherever the software lets you.  If you have suggestions, let's hear them; we have our hands on the controls.  Smiley

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Justicia et Pax

Justicia et Pax osculatae sunt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 07:46:19 AM »

Welcome, Kevin12! Good to have you with us Cheesy
Daizies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 02:08:35 PM »

Welcome Kevin12 Smiley
Julie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 01:03:04 AM »

Hello Kevin Hope you will send us your deepest challenges to struggle with and we'll pray they become blessings. come on into the wordsfree home and get to know your way around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: