Faith Community at WordsFree.org
October 22, 2017, 03:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Vouthon  (Read 1455 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: May 25, 2013, 04:04:25 PM »

Dear Vouthon,

I'm so glad you came to join us.  I think you and I are pretty closely aligned from a mystical standpoint, but unlike me you know resources to back it all up and for me it's all very obvious but I don't know the literature and research.  I tend to take a pretty ad hoc approach to my mystical learning -- an ounce of this, a pound of that.  So I taste but I don't become connoisseur.

Feel free to browse and/or post anywhere the software allows you to.  The only "rule" here we have is pretty much just to play nice.  Actually John wrote up some pretty cool rules; it's a sticky in this section.

Alan
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 05:29:17 PM by Alan » Logged

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Daizies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 08:42:26 PM »

Welcome Vouthon  Smiley
Justicia et Pax

Justicia et Pax osculatae sunt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 07:16:20 AM »

Hi Vouthon! Welcome  Grin
Vouthon

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 06:22:46 PM »

Dear Alan et al  Wink

Peace be with you brothers and sisters.

I am so very glad to be here with you. WP looks like a wonderful forum. I have already had such fruitful discussions with our dear brother Alan over on CAF. I look forward to even deeper sharing in the Holy Spirit on this forum, in an atmosphere open and appreciative of the fullness of the Catholic contemplative tradition.

It is past midnight here in the UK, so I will post more tomorrow. I needs to get to my beddy-byes  Roll Eyes

God bless!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 06:30:35 PM by Vouthon » Logged
Justicia et Pax

Justicia et Pax osculatae sunt

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 05:56:40 AM »

Dear Alan et al  Wink

Peace be with you brothers and sisters.

I am so very glad to be here with you. WP looks like a wonderful forum. I have already had such fruitful discussions with our dear brother Alan over on CAF. I look forward to even deeper sharing in the Holy Spirit on this forum, in an atmosphere open and appreciative of the fullness of the Catholic contemplative tradition.

It is past midnight here in the UK, so I will post more tomorrow. I needs to get to my beddy-byes  Roll Eyes

God bless!

You're from the UK too? Yay!  Cheesy Native Londoner here Smiley

I've very much enjoyed reading your posts on contemplative prayer on CAF and look forward to learning more from you on this forum Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: