Faith Community at WordsFree.org
June 27, 2017, 10:34:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New posting format for Richard Rohr reflections 10Mar2013  (Read 943 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: March 10, 2013, 10:58:50 AM »

Now that Richard isn't going by weeks, it isn't really working to post his emails in weekly threads, in terms of having a meaningful thread title.  

Used to be he covered one topic per week, and each day built off the previous one.  That's when we started a weekly thread.  Whatever the subject heading is, would be for the whole week.

Now I think he's covering 7 overall themes with like 50 days per theme, but every day has its own topic now.  So I use Sunday's topic as the subject but then the other six days aren't indexed -- you just have to look through the thread.

So starting now I'll post them one thread per day.  That way when I look at the forum index I can choose what topic I want to read about.  If I get energetic maybe I'll even go back for the last few weeks and break up the threads we have.

Alan
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:00:48 AM by Alan » Logged

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: