Faith Community at WordsFree.org
June 29, 2017, 02:06:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Patrick1540  (Read 797 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: November 25, 2012, 07:52:22 PM »

Dear Patrick1540,

I'm really glad you decided to come check us out.  As I mentioned, the only rule we have is mutual love and respect for each other.  We are all at different places in our journey, and we all have our weak moments, but we hold each other up and together we are more than the sum of the whole.  We multiply off each other and grow exponentially here.  At least it seems like it to me and I like to see things happy.    Cool

I might recommend you check out some of the Richard Rohr discussion zone.  If you haven't heard of Richard Rohr, I think you'll like some of the things he has to say.  John and I get daily emails from him (John has met Rohr in person) one topic per week, so we start a new thread every Sunday.  Rohr is a Franciscan friar, whose cannot be reasonably discussed in any depth, really, on CAF.  Grin

Oh well feel free to poke around.  I'd be interested in hearing some of your ideas about good ways to advance in the spiritual journey.  Do you have certain mystics you like to think about, or so any particular devotions?  You don't need to disclose anything you don't want to; I'm just interested in hearing others' ideas on these things before I get too carried away with my own blather.  Roll Eyes

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: