Faith Community at WordsFree.org
October 21, 2017, 01:39:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Read the Catechism in One Year ... I'm going to try it, and bring it here.  (Read 1969 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:26:50 PM »

I've never heard of this place, so I'm hoping it's legit.  I gave it an email address, and they say starting next Thursday they will send me an email with a part of Catechism, such that we read it all in a year.

At the same site, when I registered it by default included me in "faith formation" too, so we'll see where that goes.

Depending on how they look, is how we can organize it.  I'm figuring at least when the first one comes in, I will just add it on this thread.  Either that or maybe make a new child board?  Oh well not gonna worry about it 'til Thursday.

My intent is to post all the email content here, but FYI you can sign up at: http://www.flocknote.com/catechism

I think this will be very interesting, and am looking forward to it.   Cool

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Lanasshoebox
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 09:20:46 PM »

cool!!!

Faith formation...is that confirmation issues?
Just wondering because Amber just registered for her classes so that she is confirmed this spring.

Lana

PS...it might be easier to list them as a child board for clarity and distinction.
I think Fr. Richard  belongs all by himself.

IMHO
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 09:22:56 PM by Lana » Logged
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 10:49:34 PM »

cool!!!

Faith formation...is that confirmation issues?
Just wondering because Amber just registered for her classes so that she is confirmed this spring.

Lana

PS...it might be easier to list them as a child board for clarity and distinction.
I think Fr. Richard  belongs all by himself.

IMHO

I don't know about the faith formation.  It was just already attached when I signed up.

You might be right about the Rohr thing ... that would leave the "spirituality ... " forum a little easier to deal with instead of everything getting squashed between the Rohr threads.  Maybe I'll change that soon.  Thanks for the suggestion.  Smiley

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 02:08:29 AM »

Lana,

I went ahead and made a new board just for Rohr.  I think it will be much tidier this way!  Cool

Alan

Lanasshoebox
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 08:18:11 PM »

I think he is big enough to not be grouped together.
You would not want to confuse a newbie with "other" thoughts.

tee hee

Just went to look...NIIIIICCCCEEEE!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:19:45 PM by Lana » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: