Faith Community at WordsFree.org
April 24, 2018, 12:07:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome sanchopanza  (Read 890 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: August 22, 2012, 05:18:39 AM »

Dear sanchopanza,

I'm glad you decided to join us.  I'm anxious to hear what you have to say about your aspirations.

You asked me for books or reference materials; well in 11 years I've gone over so much it's hard to whittle it down because each source had a unique imprint so if I choose what is important, without knowing you better, then I risk missing the mark.

Why don't you consider WF as your living reference?  Just like Jesus is the living Word, I intend for WF to ascend to high spiritual levels, as we all pull together and teach and learn from one another.  And we link to gobs of resources on all topics, during our discussions.  This way we (both the database and the live people) become your living library that will focus on your unique needs.  Gosh, you can even start a thread asking for help in specific areas.  I've toyed with making a "reference" section where all these things could be linked and nicely indexed, but so far I haven't been successful at that.  I am a lord of chaos, apparently, not a minister of order.  Roll Eyes

Here we are openly, sometimes bluntly honest with our opinions.  But that's OK because we all love.  It's so much nicer to be corrected than to be wrong, IMO, although I often think I'm in the minority with that attitude.

Anyway, poke around as you wish.  Post or lurk anywhere you have permissions to.  And don't worry about the mods here; I have it on good authority they are pushovers.

Alan

P.S.  One thing I wondered about... by your name sanchopanza, I wonder if you are related to any of these people?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 05:28:10 AM by Alan » Logged

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: