Faith Community at WordsFree.org
July 20, 2018, 07:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome MrZetterlund  (Read 977 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: April 30, 2012, 04:06:36 PM »

MrZetterlund,

Thank you for checking us out, and welcome!  Smiley

I asked you over because you seemed like a rational thinker, but you said you have some non-standard views of Christianity and wanted to find a place to organize your thoughts.

One of the reasons we started this forum was to show how we can represent different points of view, without necessarily having to ever agree on them, as long as we can present our information and explanations with love and respect for one another.  So I thought this would be a good thing for you to try to get that done.

One thing about new members, is that if they're used to arguing and debating against others, as opposed to discussing it with others, this will be a change and for those of us who have stayed around a long time, it has been a very refreshing change.  It's like moving to Kansas or something.    Grin

Because there really isn't any reason to get uptight over each others' finger punches we send over the Internet.  Nor is there any reason to punch buttons in an order intended to convey a condescending thought.  So yeah, we listen a lot, comment sometimes, but we are friends and don't try to "fix" each other -- love does the job just fine, thank you!  Cool

So I just say come on in, the water's fine.  There are a few hazards, but they're hidden so you have to find them yourself.  Grin

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: