Faith Community at WordsFree.org
July 20, 2018, 07:17:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Wordsfree is on a New Server again! (April 2017)
We moved from Azure to a new cloud solution that should be more stable, and importantly: cheaper! -- Matt

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome mistergenius!  (Read 1347 times)
Alan
Administrator
Forum Fanatic

Evolving...

piggysiggy
View Profile Email
« on: June 04, 2010, 01:55:48 PM »

Dear mistergenuis,

Welcome to WordsFree!  Thank you for registering.

This forum is pretty low bandwidth and we don't have too many problems so we are pretty lax about forum rules, but if you have a chance you may check them out at http://forums.wordsfree.org/index.php?topic=132.0.

Tell us about yourself if you wish; it is totally optional.  Don't disclose anything you don't feel comfortable about.  If you want, let us know right here what prompted you to register, and/or what you saw or hope to see here.  You may post any questions you have here, send PMs to ncjohn or alan, or start a new topic.  Whatever.  We're here for you.

Again, thanks for coming.

Alan

... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
jsiegman
Forum Fanatic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 07:14:57 PM »

What he said.

Good to see a new face here.

Just want to invite you to join in on any of my music discussions. We started that a few years ago while I was working on my degree and was learning all kinds of new and wonderful things I wanted to share. If one of our old topics seems to pique your interest, don't hesitate to resurrect it for further discussion.

JKS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: